Monday, September 5, 2016

22 FOR 22 DAY 15 ISAIAH 57:18-19

ISAIAH 57:18-19
I have seen his ways, and will heal him; and restore comforts to him and to his mourners.
“I create the fruit of the lips: peace, peace to him who is far off and to him who is near.” Says the Lord, “And I will heal him.”

Lord Jesus You said that no man can come to the Father except by Me (John 14:6). I come to the Father in the name of Jesus on behalf of veterans who are bound by thoughts of suicide. It is also written that You, Lord, intercede (Romans 8:34)on behalf of the children of Father God. It is my prayers to the Father through You that I speak as a scribe.
I pray that You will remember Your words of healing and touch those who are contemplating ending their life. Let the healing manifest now Lord, let Your peace that passes understanding infuse their souls so that the ashes they have been living in will become beauty and the pain will go away. Thank You Lord for healing those who need to be made whole.