Tuesday, September 6, 2016

NPA: ALL LIVES MATTER


As I approached the library there was a large gathering of people handing out information for voters. It was not my intent to vote on that particular day and as a rule I ignore the solicitors that hover in the allotted campaign area. However, I was not in a hurry, as I approached the crowd I yelled: “I am not voting today but I am a Trump supporter and will only vote for those who support Donald Trump.” Most of the people walked away from me; you should have seen the look the few African-Americans, who were working the polls gave me.  LOL!
I spoke with a gentleman running for Mayor, the wife of a candidate and a few other  people. Inside the library I researched the positions of candidates seeking judgeship and the proposed Amendment that I needed to vote \7for. By the time I finished researching, I was comfortable with what my vote should be.
After looking at the position papers of the various candidates and developing a deeper understanding of the one Amendment on the ballot, I voted.
I thought about who was on the ballot, it was no surprise that most of the new people running for office were not Black. For far to long Liberals have lied to people of color about the reasons they cannot succeed and they have accepted what was said. Education is not a priority, entrepreneurship is not appreciated and any type of services is not encouraged; only career politicians remain in office, elected over and over again by people who do not study the issues.  Black Lives Matter is the poster child for what happens when you believe liberal ideology and avoid common sense.
It is time everyone take the time to research what is going on in the nation and in their community. I pray everyone takes the time to be an educated voter, voting for what is good for the nation and not because of someones’ skin color or political affiliation. #AllLivesMatter

And that is the world according to NETTIE xxx Short Stories and essays and other ramblings by Marsha L F Randolph; All rights reserved do not use without the permission of the author Marsha L F Randolph