Sunday, November 13, 2016

A MATTER OF FAITH: MOVING ON

The following is the introduction to my ebook: MOVING FORWARD BY FAITH. It is part of my testimony and why I believe Jesus is the only way.
AVAILABLE via SMASHWORDS
$1.79


As a child I was drawn to faith. I was never forced to attend church so, when I attended, I wanted to go. Years of church attendance, occasional Bible study classes, and various religious conferences manifested very little spiritual growth in me but I was not deterred from seeking.
Matthew 7:7 NKJV “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened.” 


I was 30 when I joined a church for the first time. I stayed at that church long enough to: receive my first Bible (a gift for joining the church), get baptized in water, and indirectly Baptized in the Holy Spirit; circumstances caused me to leave that church and search for another. Over the years I joined various churches, learning something from each of them and getting involved in various ministries, but never really felt like I fit in any of them. I progressed from denominational affiliation to being associated with non-denominational churches. I use to feel troubled about going from church to church until I understood my purpose and saw the behind the scenes activity of many churches; if I cannot submit to the church leader I choose not to commit to that church.
My life has been one blessing after another even though I have yelled at Satan and pleaded with God. Over the years I have endured: an abusive marriage, bankruptcy, the death of my first born and rejection by friends and family. I have tried to be like everyone else; settling for less than what I knew I was capable of achieving but God’s word had been planted in my soul and watered by the many churches I have been associated with.
My personal experiences and the knowledge of many individuals whom I have met over the years has convinced me that every child of God can have victory in every area of his life. I do not care what your problem is: financial, relationship, or health; even the plans God has for your future can be achieved. Moving Forward by Faith is a compilation of four messages written to help the hearer let go of the past in order to fulfill his or her God given destiny. xxx exert from MOVING FORWARD BY FATIH by Marsha L F Randolph all rights reserved.