Monday, April 17, 2017

NETTIE-ISM # 5 GOD'S WILL YOUR WAY



You cannot do God’s will your way.

Doing things the way you want them done, believing you will get the right results, only creates a mess.





Genesis 16:2
So Sarai said to Abram, “See now, the Lord has restrained me from bearing children. Please, go in to my maid; perhaps I shall obtain children by her.” And Abram heeded the voice of Sarai.

Isaiah 55:8
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.

xxx NETTIE-ISM reflects the opinions and property of the author MARSHA L F RANDOLPH. All rights reserved- do not use without permission. All Scriptures quoted are from the New King James Version of the Bible unless otherwise stated. Don’t miss weekly faith based post FOLLOW THIS BLOG and receive notifications when a new article is posted.
Please check out and subscribe to my YouTube Channel MY COUNTRY CITY PROJECT at NETTIE FR