Friday, May 26, 2017

LIVING BETTER: IS MORINGA THE MODERN DAY MANNA?

I have heard about Moringa Olifera for over a year and it has been all praise! As my joint discomfort increased and the idea of taking Alieve every day indefinitely became a possibility I decided to do my own research. The more I learned the more the Bible story of the children of Israel being fed manna came to mind. Could it be that beneficial? Were the declarations of HEALING properties legitimate?

EXODUS 16:35
And the children of Israel ate manna forty years, until they came to an inhabited land; they ate manna until they came to the border of the land of Canaan.


Manna contained all the necessary nutrients the Israelis needed. And from my research it seemed moringa contains quite a lot of nutrients as well. When people speak of manna this is what is often quoted:



Vitamin C 7 times that of Oranges
Vitamin A 4 times that of Carrots
Calcium 4 times that of Milk
Potassium 3 times that of Bananas
Protein 2 times that of Yogurt




Moringa has an abundance of vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids, antioxidants and other essential nutrients to promote healthy body cells. Some of the nutrients found in Moringa are:

  • Vitamins A, B1, 2 &3, and C
  • Chromium
  • Copper 
  • Iron
  • Magnesium
  • Manganese
  • Potassium 
  • Protein 
  • Zinc


So what is Moringa? It is a tropical plant (tree) filled with nutrients. Every part of this plant can be eaten: the leaves the flowers, the seeds, the bark and yes the roots! It is used in food and for medicinal purposes.  It is an edible multivitamin!

My research is around the use of MORINGA OLIFEARA.  I cannot say moringa will do half the things that others say it will (I am not a health care professional, scientist or even an herbalist) but I am inclined to believe the reports.

I am a firm believer in PRAYER and what kept the children of Israel alive was not the manna per-say but Father God looking out for them. I am healed from the top of my head to the souls of my feet because God’s word says I am.

In addition I believe faith without works is dead thus it is important to EXERCISE. We are not meant to be sedimentary people thus it is important to get up and move! I admit aside from the gardening, babysitting, cooking, cleaning and other activities I do I have been neglecting my exercise routine.

I ordered Moringa leaf capsules from PAISLEY FARM & CRAFTS and began taking the the ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO supplement on May 3, 2017. I had ordered seeds from URBAN MORINGA. I noticed one thing on the second day and I will discuss that on another post.

OOPS! I almost forgot WATER! You have to drink water!

So why, you might be asking, did I title this blog: IS MORINGA THE MODERN DAY MANNA? Because based on my research moringa has the “potential” to cure numerous illnesses AND it can clear up dirty water!!!  — written by Marsha  L F Randolph


The words written are based on my personal experience and knowledge and are not presented as advice; I am not a medical professional. The reader is encouraged to do his or her own research.   
Marsha L F Randolph is a recognized LIVING WELL COACH through THE AIM COMPANIES. 
For more information email: Marsha@mycountrycityproject@gmail.com 
Check out Nettie’s YouTube Channel NETTIE F R  MY COUNTRY CITY PROJECT 
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE and keep current on new post.

Yes, there is more! This is just an introduction. 

Here is something I pulled from WEBMD about Moringa.
FROM WEBMD
“Moringa is used for “tired blood” (anemia); arthritis and other joint pain (rheumatism); asthma; cancer; constipation; diabetes; diarrhea; epilepsy; stomach pain; stomach and intestinal ulcers; intestinal spasms; headache; heart problems; high blood pressure; kidney stones; fluid retention; thyroid disorders; and bacterial, fungal, viral, and parasitic infections.
Moringa is also used to reduce swelling, increase sex drive (as an aphrodisiac), prevent pregnancy, boost the immune system, and increase breast milk production. Some people use it as a nutritional supplement or tonic.
Moringa is sometimes applied directly to the skin as a germ-killer or drying agent (astringent). It is also used topically for treating pockets of infection (abscesses), athlete’s foot, dandruff, gum disease (gingivitis), snakebites, warts, and wounds.”