Friday, May 19, 2017

LIVING BETTER: PAIN IS IMPORTANT

There are two things pain tells me: something is wrong with my body or something is wrong with my soul. Without pain I cannot make the necessary life adjustments to correct the wrongs.

Take for example arthritis. There is both inflammation in various parts of the body and pain, neither of these symptoms are normal. For over a year I treated the discomfort in my body with over the counter pills called Alieve; but they have side effects.

Side effects of a drug is the result of your body reacting to a ‘foreign’ substance. Even such minor thing like a rash, which is what I experienced with Alieve, can lead to major problems if not addressed. Your body is telling you: “Stop doing what you are doing!”

My solution to getting rid of the pain will not give me immediate results but is a better long term solution FOR ME! (I am not a doctor, you have to do what is right for you.) I am loosing weight, one pound at a time. I am changing my diet- as I learn about healthier choices I am making them. And I am adding such supplements as moringa olifera.

Emotional discomfort is a type of pain, people want to avoid hurt at any cost today. If you are physically hurt you can take a pill but if you are hurting emotionally the pills the doctors prescribe temporarily mask the pain. Legalizing marijuana has allowed people to deaden their senses so that they will not have to experience: sadness, sorrow, loneliness, fear, rejection, insecurities and such.

Happiness, not induced by drugs, is an indication that all is well; emotional discomfort is a clue that all is not well. The absence of peace, joy, and love is an indication that you are not being cared for as Father God wants you to be cared for.

We have become a world in which God is the last resort; sad isn’t it. The pharmaceutical companies are getting rich because the one thing they know is you will always need a pill for either physical or emotional pain. Corporations are creating foods of convenience that are causing problems that will manifest itself in the future which will require you to take more drugs.  Drugs have become the number one answer to most peoples pain.

I wrote MOVING FORWARD B Y FAITH (available via Smashwords in all ebook formats) to share the lessons I learned about getting through painful times. Drugs are a temporary fix to a problem that requires lifestyle changes. I am a firm believer in studying your Bible with church providing an opportunity for fellowship and supplementing your knowledge of God. I firmly believe nothing works without faith in Father God through Jesus Christ, absolutely nothing.

Pain is an indication that something is not right with your life. Chronic pain = Chronic problems. Drugs hide the problems for a few hours changing the way you live is the beginning of a solution. ---written by Marsha L F Randolph


The words written are based on my personal experience and knowledge and are not presented as advice; I am not a medical professional. The reader is encouraged to do his or her own research. 
Marsha L F Randolph is an Independent Distributor of THE AIM COMPANIES US products and is a recognized LIVING WELL COACH through THE AIM COMPANIES. 
For more information email: Marsha@mycountrycityproject@gmail.com 
Check out Nettie’s YouTube Channel NETTIE F R  MY COUNTRY CITY PROJECT 
SUBSCRIBE and keep current on new post.