Thursday, July 20, 2017

NETTIE-ISM #11: FAKE PEOPLE


Fake people wear me out! People who say one thing to me and something totally different to someone else are what I consider ‘fake’. I would rather hear the truth and be upset for a minute than be lied to and not be able to trust you forever. 

JAMES 5:12
But above all, my brethren, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or with any other oath. But let your “Yes” be “Yes,” and your “No,” “No,” lest you fall into judgment.

xxx wrtitten by Marsha L F Randolph

NETTIE-ISM reflects the opinions and property of the author MARSHA L F RANDOLPH. All rights reserved- do not use without permission. All Scriptures quoted are from the New King James Version of the Bible unless otherwise stated. Don’t miss weekly faith based post FOLLOW THIS BLOG and receive notifications when a new article is posted.
Please check out and subscribe to my YouTube Channel MY COUNTRY CITY PROJECT at NETTIE FR