Monday, August 14, 2017

MY COUNTRY CITY PROJECT: GROWING CHAYA


Most people have never heard of CHAYA, at least the people I know have not, I am not going to begin to explain it to you now because I am less knowledgeable regarding the CHAYA tree as I am with the Moringa. The following video is worth watching to learn what Chaya is:




I don’t have an opinion on growing Chaya. I can tell you of the 7 stalks I ordered NONE HAVE DIED!!!! I have given 3 stalks away and the ladies that have it are not having any problems growing it. I have 3 stalks planted in temporary containers, 2 1/2 gallon size, I will be giving away two.  I will plant one in the ground as soon as figure out where in my yard I am going to plant it.
I gave 3 away, planted 3 in containers and one has been sitting in rain water since I received the bundle. This plant is growing just as well as those in dirt, except the leaves are a bit greener.

For sure, I will be selling 3 of the chaya plants, prayerfully soon. You really only need one. I am looking forward to learning how to cook and eat this wonderful addition to my garden.  —written by Marsha L F Randolph

NETTIEOLOGY A compilation of ideas, opinions, beliefs and activities of Nettie a pseudo-fictional character created by Marsha L F Randolph. The author, Marsha L F Randolph maintains all rights associated with copyright laws; do not use post / articles without the permission of the author Marsha L F Randolph. All quotes should cite Marsha L F Randolph as the author.
Check out Nettie’s YouTube Channel NETTIE F R MY COUNTRY CITY PROJECT 
Keep current on new post - SUBSCRIBE NOW